11th admission: Registration date extended to 3rd August, a technical flaw in the website
Chandigarh Education Department opened the website for the 11th Centralized admission two days ago. But for two consecutive days, the Department of Education has been receiving complaints of technical glitches on the website by the applicants. In view of this, the department has increased the date of online registration from 30 July to 3 August.
According to the information received from the DEO office, till Wednesday evening, a total of 8740 registration forms have been submitted in two days. Education Director Rubinderjit Singh Brar said that in view of the technical difficulties faced by the people in opening the website, the registration date has been extended till August 3. The error is coming when more people apply together. Hopefully, enough forms will be submitted for 11th time this time
Key dates to keep in mind
- From July 14, one can view the online prospectus on the website www.chdeducation.gov.in and www.nielit.gov.in/chandigarh.
- Online registration form and scan copy of documents can be submitted online from July 21 to July 30.
- The online provisional merit list will be released on August 7 at 11 am.
- Students can email their grievances from 7 August 11.05 to 8 August 1 pm in case of any kind of problem in the merit list.
- A list of selected student’s schools and streams will be released online on August 13 at 11 am.