11th Admission Process Schedule – FYJC Online admission Schedule
(Mumbai MMR, Pune & Pimpri-Chinchwad, Nashik, Aurangabad, Amravati, Nagpur Municipal Corporation Regions
||Date & Time
|Option Form Part-2 for Students and Zero Round for Quota Admissions
||12-08-2020, 00:05 AM To 22-08-2020, 11:00 PM
- 1) Choice filling of option form (i.e. Part-2) for Regular Round-1 will start
- 2) New student can also submit their Part-1 & 2 during this duration
- 3) Student application verification by Guidance centre / secondary schools.
- 4) Quota Admission i.e. Management, In-house and Minority admission will be done in this duration (Zero round)
- 5) Surrender of Management and In-house.
- 6) Option Form (Part-2) will be closed for Regular Round-1
- For Quota admission, Students need to fill and submit their Part-1 and part-2 form online and take the printout of application form.
- Students need to submit the scanned copy of their quota admission application form to the “desired Jr. College” through the communication medium provided by the respective Jr. Colleges.
- These colleges will declare the merit list for Quota admission at college level after due diligence process defined by the department.
- Students to take admission as per the merit list and concerned colleges will perform the admission process on the portal.
|Regular Admission Round – 1
||23-08-2020, 12:00 Noon To 25-08-2020, 05:00 PM
- 1) Display of provisional General Merit list. (All Eligible Candidates)
- 2) Submission of “Objection / correction request” against the General merit through “Grievance Redressal Module” in student login
- 3) Online Resolution of Objections / Correction request by concerned Deputy Director of Education.
||30-08-2020, 03:00 PM
- 1) Display of Jr. College Allocation list for Regular Round-1 Admissions.
- 2) Display of allotted Jr. College for admission in student’s login.
- 3) Display of allotted students list in concerned college login.
- 4) SMS to students.
- 5) Display of cut-off list for first general admission round.
||31-08-2020, 10:00 AM To 03-09-2020, 05:00 PM
- 1) (Proceed For Admission) Online confirmation of admission in the allotted Jr. College by Student.
- 2) Admission rejection & Admission cancellation.
- 3) Quota Admission process also continue. (Management & Minority)
- 4) Surrender of Management Quota seats.
- Students who have been allotted to first preference, it is compulsory to take admission in the allotted Jr. College.
- If such students failed to take admissions, they will be blocked for further Regular Rounds and will be considered during Special Round only.
- If a student wish to cancel his/her admission confirmed in first Regular round, can request concerned Jr. College for this and get the admission cancelled.
- Such students who have cancelled their admissions will be restricted for further Regular rounds and will be considered during Special round only.
||03-09-2020, 05:00 PM To 03-09-2020, 08:00 PM
||Time for Jr. Colleges to upload status of admitted students on the website.
- 1. All students who have confirmed their admission in any Jr. College through Centralise Admission round or through any quota admission process, wouldn’t be allowed in any further round
- 2. Junior colleges will be permitted to surrender the vacant quota seats as per the admission schedules and /or instructions given from time to time. Schedule for further Admission rounds will be declared thereafter.