Odisha Board of Secondary Education (Odisha BSE) HSC (10th) Examination 2020 students are eagerly waiting for their results. The clocks of waiting for more than 5 lakh candidates appearing in the 10th examination are now going to end soon. Odisha’s School and Public Education Minister Sameer Ranjan Das has informed the media today that the Odisha Board HSC results will be declared on July 29, 2020. With this, the date of release of the results of Odisha Board HSC has become clear. After the results are released, students can check their score by visiting bseodisha.ac.in and orissaresults.nic.in.
Check Odisha Board 10th results with these steps
- After the Odisha Board declares the 10th result, it will be released on the official website.
- To check the result, candidates first visit the official website bseodisha.ac.in or orissaresults.nic.in.
- To check 10th result, click on BSE 10th Result 2020 link on the homepage. A new page will open as soon as the link is clicked.
- Candidates should submit their roll number, registration number, and other information sought.
- Now your Odisha Board 10th result will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates should note here that they should check the information entered in their results thoroughly.
- Download the result and print it out and keep it safe for future use.